Monday, March 25, 2019

Patchwork Quilt of Players



 
For all of you that built and played the server thank you, you made the server a wonderful place to be, from the cobble boxes to the grand and I mean really grand builds you are all wonderful players, I wish we could honour you more but I will post pictures of some of the builds so everyone can see what a talented and creative bunch you all are, SONO would be very proud of you for making the server such a great place to be.
 
 
Some of you have said that you loved the server and felt like we were all a family, we are and where ever you all go you will always have that, SONO very much liked the family of players he had on the pizza server and never forgot them or the many antics that they got up to, he and many of the players from that server often spoke of it, sadly before my time on minetest but still always fun to listen to the stories.
 
A special mention for Sauran, one of SONOS oldest friends on minetest, he spoke fondly and always thought of you as a friend, wise words often said, I missed that in the times I didn’t see you on the server Sauran, you like SONO will always be an inspiration for me with your kind words and straight talking, you will always have my respect as did SONO.
 
Some safe servers for you all to go to U BUILD IT, Red Cat Creative, Capture the Flag - Multiple Maps & IFS (IhrFussel's Server) may you always all be safe.